Monday 4 April 2011

Am i hate by someone else?

i not a emotional person...Normally i not easly affert by other people...but i do care about the relationship with other people or my friends...be friends: we should use heart to treat each other....i do not like people taking something bad behind me....i think most of the people will agree with me...right? But i will like he or she talk about me in front of me or face to face. haha, if like this, i think a lot of people will getting agree. ya?? hehe.

i do know everyones is not perfect, you are imposible without doing any mistake in your life.
As long you can learn from the mistake, you will grow up. All the human are like this. Those sucessful people are those who can learn from the mistake and they can facing their own gaint...

maybe i am displease someone accidently. i am sorry about that, hoping that you can forgive me...i like to live in peace. once life is peace everything is going to be better. no more fighting, war and so on...

may God's LOVE pour in me, let me know how Your's LOVE to love other people include enemy 

No comments:

Post a Comment